12.04.2009

Grocery List

We're making cookies tonight for an annual cookie party tomorrow {where the white chocolate hot chocolate is something we look forward to all year long}. G just sent me this grocery list of things to pick up on the way home:

2 Large Jars of JIF Low-Fat Creamy Peanut Butter
4 Lbs butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 hugs
2 bags of powdered sugar
5 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 flat of Oreo’s
1 Small bottle of Crème de Menthe (Liquor Store)
1 oz. of forgiveness for wrecking your car
1 Btl of Peppermint Schnapps (Liquor Store)
1 Can of Oats
3 Kisses
3 Gallons of Milk (Skim)

I know I'll be able to find the hugs and kisses...and I think I can even muster up that ounce of forgiveness.

God, I love that man.

{And I love him even more for putting up with me.}

2 comments: